I DON’T WANT TO GROW UP I WANT TO STAY A LITTLE KID FOREVER I NEED CAPRI SUN I NEED TEMPORARY TATTOOS
IS IT WORKING
Think Anorexia is funny? Sorry. I am a survivor and find NOTHING cute about this.
Wanna dress up like an Anorexic? All it takes is:
- 4 years of hospitalization
- A nasogastric feeding-tube because you’ve starved yourself so much that your body doesn’t recognize food as a good thing and tries to attack itself.
- Re-Feeding Syndrome, which can kill you.
- Emotional struggles for years.
- A father crying and pleading on his knees begging for you to get help
- A mother who cries every time she sees you because you look and SMELL like death.
- Holidays missed, birthdays crying in a hospital.
- Almost every major organ in your body failing.
- A shower chair - because you can’t stand in the shower because you’re too weak and the warm water could make you pass out.
- A wheelchair, because you are too weak to walk and it could make you go into cardiac arrest.
- A lifetime of medications for anxiety and the health issues “Anna Rexia” caused.
- Plenty of money for multiple ER trips due to “Anna Rexia” even in recovery.
- And if you don’t get help like I do, or even if you do, a coffin. Because I’ve lost more friends to this eating disorder then anything I’ve ever faced.
I almost died from this. I know it’s supposed to be funny and shit and yeah I get that, but seriously. THIS IS NOT FUNNY. Anorexia is nothing to party about or laugh at. It’s real, it’s deadly, and should not be marketed as a slutty outfit.
Want to dress as “Anna Rexia”? Just go as a Vampire, or a Zombie. Because 1/3 of us are dead.
Fun sex tip: when you orgasm, lose your soul turn into a ruthless murderer and torture and kill all her friends and family like the centuries old vampire you are
Continue this sadistic killer spree until your soul is restored only moments before she has to kill you to prevent an apocalypse
this moment was so sad.
black girls are human beings
man i used to really not like her. tumblr showed me the way
I felt that last comment
black girls are vulnerable. we have feelings. we dont always care what others think, but what they say can have an affect on us. no one wants to let us live. i can only imagine if my words were on a scale as large as hers, how difficult it would be.
I used to feel the same way about her, too.